Code of Ethics
Core values: integrity, fairness and trust
- Customers are the company’s primary asset and will be treated with respect and fairness.
- Maintain fairness, respect and honesty in each contact with customers and in each public advertisement.
- Commitment to truth in advertising.
- Promote the safe and responsible use of the company’s products.
- Maintain reliability of information, prices and commitments to customers.
- Ensure the existence of all required authorizations for signing on price quotes or contracts.
- Preserve confidentiality in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Good customer service that is professional, available, dependable and courteous.
- We work only by lawful means and never employ unfair or unlawful methods in promoting our products.
Marketing, sales and customers
- Customers are the company’s primary asset and should be treated with respect and fairness.
- Maintain integrity, respect and honesty with customers and in advertising.
- Coomit to truth in advertising.
- Promote the safe and responsible use of company products.
- Maintain the reliability of information, prices and customer commitments.
- Secure all necessary documents required for signing quotes or contracts.
- Maintain confidentiality according to customer and company demands.
- Employ excellent, professional, readily-available and courteous customer service as the key to success.
- Operate solely by legal means; do not abide by unlawful or unfair tactics for promoting Tambour products.
Suppliers and Competitors
- Procure products and services (including from subsidiaries) based on product attributes and performance, data, quality, service and price.
- Maintain proper etiquette and company representation in business meetings.
- Adhere to all processes of supplier reviews, confirmation, authorization and evaluation.
- Conduct all tenders between suppliers with fairness; all parties must be informed of special conditions.
- Foster a fair and respectful relationship with suppliers and/or competitors.
- Avoid discussing business matters with competitors, in compliance with the rules of business restriction.
- Ensure that each worker/manager is responsible for the quality of company products and services in their respective departments.
- Remember that quality of customer service is of the utmost importance.
- Ensure company and supplier activities, including product marking, are in compliance with all relevant rules and standards.